STEP 1 -- Field Hockey BC Membership Number:
All players are required to have an active Field Hockey BC membership to play as this provides player insurance. This is separate from your club's spring registration fee. Please obtain or renew your membership at www.fieldhockeybc.ca/fhbc/membership.php and enter your 8-digit FHBC number below.
Zone - Southeast
Club - Richmond Field Hockey Club
League - Greater Vancouver Junior Field Hockey League
FHBC membership fees are as follows:
Junior Affiliate Player (U7-U10) $12.00
Junior Affiliate Player (U11-U12) $21.00
Junior Player (U13-U18) $55.00
** AFTER YOU HAVE OBTAINED YOUR FHBC MEMBERSHIP, PLEASE RETURN TO THIS FORM TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION WITH RICHMOND FIELD HOCKEY CLUB. **
FHBC Membership number (8-digit #)*Required
STEP 2 -- 2018 RFHC Registration for Junior Players
The 2017 RFHC spring registration fees are as follows:
Early Bird Fee (up to January 31, 2018)
U9 --- $75.00
U11 to U18 --- $150.00
Regular Fee (February 1, 2018 onwards)
U9 --- $100.00 ask us about our U9 REFER A FRIEND - valid on U9 registrations until March 4th.
U11 to U18 --- $175.00
Select your age group for 2018.(Players born in 2008 will "play up" to U11 this year.)
- U9 Development Program (b. 2009-2011 girls & boys)
- U11 Kingfishers (b. 2008)
- U11 Sparrows (b. 2007 girls)
- U12 Owls (b. 2006 girls)
- U13 Ravens (b. 2005 girls)
- U14 Sandpipers (b. 2004 girls)
- U15 Flickers (b. 2003 girls)
- U16 Woodpeckers (b. 2002 girls)
- U17 Herons (b. 2001 girls)
- U18 Eagles (b. 2000 girls)
Junior League Season Registration Form
Senior Women's League Program Information
For 2018-2019 we have 2 teams currently registered in the Vancouver Womens' Field Hockey League. The season runs from September to March.
- Team Assessments: Wednesday August 1, 2018 7:00-9:00pm at Minoru* please contact the Registar if you missed this date
- Age: 13 years and up. *Players must have turned 13 by December 31st, 2017.
- Season: The 2018/2019 season starts weekend of September 8-9.
- RFHC Registration Fee: $150 plus additional cost of FHBC fees
- Refunds: Before September 9, 2018 - Full refund less FHBC Registration and $25 admin fee. After September 9th and before October 30, 2018 - Refund less FHBC registration and $80 fee for costs incurred. From November 1, 2018 - NO refunds except for injury, pregnancy or extenuating circumstances.
- Registration inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A MEN’S TEAM AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FORMING A MEN’S TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Senior Registration Form
If you are a new or returning player and would like a copy of the medical release and waiver form (normally included as part of the registration forms), please download it here:
Medical Release and Waiver Form to be added soon
Current RFHC Teams
- Richmond Warblers, Championship
- Richmond Rebels, Division 4
Brief Description of Divisions
Championship: High Skill level, fitness and commitment. 1 practice per week, 1 game per week
Division 4: More emphasis on social aspect, but still competitive. 1 practice per week, 1 game per week.
Uniform and Equipment Info
All players require a stick, ball, mouth guard, shin pads and suitable footwear (turf shoes or runners). Please note that soccer boots with multi-studs or blades are not permitted at some of the away games due to artificial turf.
The women’s uniforms consist of a white and green RFHC shirt with a black skirt and dark green Adidas socks. Shorts are not permitted to be worn in accordance to Field Hockey BC rules. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for uniform merchandise orders.
Our Practices and Home Games are held at Minoru Park. Please see the address below:
Minoru 2 Artificial Turf (AT) Field
6820 Gilbert Road
Location: East of Gilbert Road between Granville Ave and Westminster Hwy
Women’s League Practice Schedule
The women’s teams practice on Wednesday evenings at Minoru Park (see above field location).
Women’s League Game Schedule
The women’s league game schedule can be found at Vancouver Women’s Field Hockey Association.
PO Box 26602, Blundell Centre
Richmond, BC V7C 5M9
General Inquiries: email@example.com