STEP 1 -- Field Hockey BC Membership Number:
All players are required to have an active Field Hockey BC membership to play as this provides player insurance. This is additional to your club's spring registration fee. You are now able to renewal and register for your FHBC membership at the same time as your online registration with RHFC.
FHBC membership fees are as follows:
- Junior Affiliate Player (U7-U10)* $12.00
- Junior Affiliate Player (U11-U12)** $21.00
- Junior Player (U13-U18) $55.00
*Players under 10 as of January 1 in any playing season
**Players under 12 as of January 1 in any playing season
Please have current FHBC membership on hand prior to starting your registration
STEP 2 -- 2019 RFHC Registration for Junior Players
The 2019 RFHC spring registration fees are as follows:
Early Bird Fee (up to January 1, 2019)
U9 --- $75.00
U11 to U18 --- $175.00
Regular Fee (January 2, 2019 onwards)
U9 --- $100.00
U11 to U18 --- $200.00
Select your age group for 2019 (Players born in 2009 will "play up" to U11 this year.)
- U9 Development Program (b. 2010-2012 girls & boys)
- U11 Kingfishers (b. 2009 & 2008)
- U12 Sparrows (b. 2007 girls)
- U13 Owls (b. 2006 girls)
- U14 Ravens (b. 2005 girls)
- U15 Sandpipers (b. 2004 girls)
- U16 Flickers (b. 2003 girls)
- U17 Woodpeckers (b. 2002 girls)
- U18 Herons (b. 2001 girls)
Senior Women's League Program Information
For 2018-2019 we have 2 teams currently registered in the Vancouver Womens' Field Hockey League. The season runs from September to March.
- Team Assessments: Wednesday August 1, 2018 7:00-9:00pm at Minoru* please contact the Registar if you missed this date
- Age: 13 years and up. *Players must have turned 13 by December 31st, 2017.
- Season: The 2018/2019 season starts weekend of September 8-9.
- RFHC Registration Fee: $150 plus additional cost of FHBC fees
- Refunds: Before September 9, 2018 - Full refund less FHBC Registration and $25 admin fee. After September 9th and before October 30, 2018 - Refund less FHBC registration and $80 fee for costs incurred. From November 1, 2018 - NO refunds except for injury, pregnancy or extenuating circumstances.
- Registration inquiries can be sent to: email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A MEN’S TEAM AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FORMING A MEN’S TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new or returning player and would like a copy of the medical release and waiver form (normally included as part of the registration forms), please download it here:
Medical Release and Waiver Form to be added soon
Current RFHC Teams
- Richmond Warblers, Championship
- Richmond Rebels, Division 4
Brief Description of Divisions
Championship: High Skill level, fitness and commitment. 1 practice per week, 1 game per week
Division 4: More emphasis on social aspect, but still competitive. 1 practice per week, 1 game per week.
Uniform and Equipment Info
All players require a stick, ball, mouth guard, shin pads and suitable footwear (turf shoes or runners). Please note that soccer boots with multi-studs or blades are not permitted at some of the away games due to artificial turf.
The women’s uniforms consist of a white and green RFHC shirt with a black skirt and dark green Adidas socks. Shorts are not permitted to be worn in accordance to Field Hockey BC rules. Please contact email@example.com for uniform merchandise orders.
Our Practices and Home Games are held at Minoru Park. Please see the address below:
Minoru 2 Artificial Turf (AT) Field
6820 Gilbert Road
Location: East of Gilbert Road between Granville Ave and Westminster Hwy
Women’s League Practice Schedule
The women’s teams practice on Wednesday evenings at Minoru Park (see above field location).
Women’s League Game Schedule
The women’s league game schedule can be found at Vancouver Women’s Field Hockey Association.
PO Box 26602, Blundell Centre
Richmond, BC V7C 5M9
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org