Club Resources and Forms
Concussion Awareness Training Tool
Field Hockey BC – Membership Registration
- All individual memberships will involve an online registration process via the RFHC website. This will take care of both FHBC/FHC fees and RFHC registration.
- Refer to FHBC website for Membership information
- Members only need register in ONE category
FHBC RESPECT PROGRAM – Code of Conduct Policy
Code of Conduct
Coaches, Team Managers, Officials
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
The 2016 Spring and Summer Season in particular saw standards of behaviour fall below
This included the abuse of match officials and the unacceptable behaviour of over competitive parents, spectators and coaches on the sideline.
Play your part and observe the RESPECT Codes of Conduct in everything you do.
On and off the field, I will:
- Show respect to others involved in the game including match officials, opposition players, coaches, managers, officials and spectators/fans
- Adhere to the laws and spirit of the game
- Promote Fair Play and high standards of behaviour
- Always respect the match official’s decision
- Never enter the field of play without the officials permission
- Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
When working with players, I will:
- Place the well-being, safety and enjoyment of each player above everything, including winning
- Explain exactly what I expect of players and what they can expect from me
- Ensure all parents/guardians of all players under the age of 19 understand these expectations
- Never engage in or tolerate any form of bullying
- Develop mutual trust and respect with every player to build their self-esteem
- Encourage each player to accept responsibility for their own behaviour and performance
- Ensure all activities I organize are appropriate for the players’ ability level, age and maturity
- Co-operate fully with others in field hockey (e.g. officials, doctors, physios, athletic trainers, event hosts, staff) for each player’s best interests.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, league, or Provincial Association:
- Required to meet with the club, league or provincial committee
- Monitored by another coach/official
- Required to attend an education course
- Suspended by the club from attending matches
- Suspended or sanctioned by the league or Provincial Association
- Required to leave the club.
- My Provincial Association membership may be withdrawn.
Minoru Field and Emergency Contact
City Dispatch (field issues) 604-270-8721
(2020) RFHC 50th Year Anniversary Club Wear
Twenty-Twenty, ( 2020 ) for the Richmond Field Hockey Club represents 50 years of ‘Developing Community and Providing Opportunity ‘. Several thousand Richmondites: players, coaches, managers, officials, administrative volunteers, supportive parents, and citizens have been linked to this Club and this sport, Field Hockey. Fifty years of developing a positive, inclusive community activity and fifty years of providing an opportunity to play a lifetime sport whose attributes help individuals broaden their abilities in a multitude of ways. What started out as a high profile men’s team has become one of Richmond’s sought out community sport for young girls. Thank you Mr. Pat McMahon, the Club’s Founder, for giving the Club its start and the Carey Family for their continued support over the years. 50th year clubwear available through the link attached.
- Field Hockey Shack
- Hockey King Sports
- J&T Sports Clubwear
- Just Field Hockey
- Lionheart Sports
- Rackets & Runners