Welcome to the Spring 2021 Junior League!
We look forward to another fantastic season of Field Hockey!
- Opens Tuesday February 2, 2021 until age group is filled
The 2021 RFHC spring registration fees are as follows:
- Regular 2021 Club fee:
- U7 - U18 ------------- $50.00 plus FHBC membership fee
- Regular 2021 Club fee:
Field Hockey BC Membership:
- Every field hockey player, coach and official is required to hold a valid membership ahead of the season. FHBC fee is additional to RFHC registration fee. Registering or renewing a player membership has now been incorporated into our online registration.
- Girls born between the years 2003 to 2014
- Boys born between the years of 2012 to 2014 are eligible to play in 2021
- The season starts April 6th until the first week in June.
- Due to current health pandemic the Club will run 1 practice per week with no league games. Players will be grouped by age groups rather than teams with a cap on the number of players per group.
- Age Groups: U7-U9, U10-U12, U13-U15 and U16-U18
- RFHC Registration fee refunds will be provided up to March 15, 2021 subject to a $25 administration fee.
- From April 7, 2021 onwards there will be NO refunds -(*except for injury, pregnancy or extenuating circumstances. Must be accompanied by a physician's note.)
**We do not issue refunds for FHBC Membership fees. Please contact FHBC directly.**
More detailed program information click here: PROGRAM
Registration inquiries can be sent to: RFHCRegistrar@gmail.com
Senior Women's League Program Information
Registration for the 2020/2021 Women's Senior League is open now. The League plays in the Vancouver Womens' Field Hockey League. The season is currently running Oct/Nov to March.
- Age: 13 years and up. *Players must have turned 13 by December 31st, 2019.
- Season: The 2020/2021 season starts late October.
- RFHC Registration Fee: $150 plus additional cost of FHBC fees
Oct. 12, 2020 - Oct. 31, 2020 - RFHC registration fee less FHBC registration and $80 fee for costs incurred.
From November 1, 2020 - no refunds except for injury, pregnancy or extenuating circumstances.
- We do not issue refunds for FHBC membership fees.
- Registration inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information can be found under "Club Resources and Forms".
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE A MEN’S TEAM AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FORMING A MEN’S TEAM, PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com
Current RFHC Teams
- Richmond Rebels, Division 4 *will add more teams if numbers warrant
Brief Description of Divisions
Division 4: More emphasis on social aspect, but still competitive. 1 practice per week, 1 game per week.
Uniform and Equipment Info
All players require a stick, ball, mouth guard, shin pads and suitable footwear (turf shoes or runners). Please note that soccer boots with multi-studs or blades are not permitted at some of the away games due to artificial turf.
The women’s uniforms consist of a white and green RFHC shirt with a black skirt and dark green Adidas socks. Shorts are not permitted to be worn in accordance to Field Hockey BC rules. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for uniform merchandise orders.
Our Practices and Home Games are held at Minoru Park. Please see the address below:
Minoru 2 Artificial Turf (AT) Field
6820 Gilbert Road
Location: East of Gilbert Road between Granville Ave and Westminster Hwy
Women’s League Practice Schedule
The women’s teams practice on Wednesday evenings at Minoru Park (see above field location).
Women’s League Game Schedule
The women’s league game schedule can be found at Vancouver Women’s Field Hockey Association.
PO Box 26602, Blundell Centre
Richmond, BC V7C 5M9
General Inquiries: email@example.com